السلطان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

السلطان

السلطان

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
السلطان

منتدى السلطان

المدير:سلطان عاطف يرحب بكم في منتدى أحلى الكلام
منتدى احلا الكلام يرحب بزواره الكرام
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان ثقيلتان في الميزان (سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم)

المواضيع الأخيرة

» لو كان «عموري» سعودياً!
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالأحد يناير 27, 2013 9:48 am من طرف Admin

» الشلهوب يقترب من الشباب !
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالأحد يناير 27, 2013 9:42 am من طرف Admin

» راموس: سنواجه برشلونة بمعنويات مرتفعة
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالأحد يناير 27, 2013 9:41 am من طرف Admin

» لاتغضب يا بني ادم
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالأحد يناير 27, 2013 9:39 am من طرف Admin

» وفاة لاعب نيجيري خلال مباراة بدوري الدرجة الخامسة البلجيك
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 20, 2011 11:50 am من طرف Admin

» ثـــلاث أسئلــه حيرت العالــــــم....؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 28, 2011 1:54 pm من طرف Admin

» صور لهتلر بـ 48 ألف دولار
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 21, 2011 12:44 am من طرف Admin

» صحيفة الإكسبرس الإنجليزية تفضل رونالدو على ميسي
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 11, 2011 11:38 pm من طرف Admin

» عشان ساهر مايقدر يصورك
A gift of love!قصة جميلة Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 01, 2011 9:29 pm من طرف Admin

التبادل الاعلاني

احداث منتدى مجاني

سبتمبر 2024

الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد

اليومية اليومية

التبادل الاعلاني

احداث منتدى مجاني

A gift of love!قصة جميلة

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 239
    نقاط : 723
    تاريخ التسجيل : 01/06/2010
    العمر : 612

A gift of love!قصة جميلة Empty A gift of love!قصة جميلة

مُساهمة من طرف Admin السبت فبراير 19, 2011 2:31 am

When the bundle was nestled in her arms and she moved the fold of cloth to look upon his tiny face, she gasped. The doctor turned quickly and looked out the tall hospital window. The baby had been born without ears. Time proved that the baby’s hearing was perfect. It was only his appearance that was marred. When he rushed home from school one day and flung himself into his mother’s arms, she sighed, knowing that his life was to be a succession of heartbreaks. He blurted out the tragedy. “A boy, a big boy … called me a freak.” He grew up, handsome for his misfortune. A favorite with his fellow students, he might have been class president, but for that. He developed a gift, a talent for literature and music. “But you might mingle with other young people,” his mother reproved him, but felt a kindness in her heart. The boy’s father had a session with the family physician. Could nothing be done? “I believe I could graft on a pair of outer ears, if they could be procured,” the doctor decided. Whereupon the search began for a person who would make such a sacrifice for a young man. Two years went by. Then, “You are going to the hospital, Son. Mother and I have someone who will donate the ears you need. But it’s a secret,” said the father. The operation was a brilliant success, and a new person emerged. His talents blossomed into genius, and school and college became a series of triumphs. Later he married and entered the diplomatic service. “But I must know!” He urged his father, “Who gave so much for me? I could never do enough for him.” “I do not believe you could,” said the father, “but the agreement was that you are not to know … not yet.” The years kept their profound secret, but the day did come … one of the darkest days that a son must endure. He stood with his father over his mother’s casket. Slowly, tenderly, the father stretched forth a hand and raised the thick, reddish-brown hair to reveal that the mother had no outer ears. “Mother said she was glad she never let her hair be cut,” he whispered gently, “and nobody ever thought Mother less beautiful, did they?” Real beauty lies not in the physical appearance, but in the heart. Real treasure lies not in what that can be seen, but what that cannot be seen. Real love lies not in what is done and known, but in what that is done but not known

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد سبتمبر 22, 2024 11:23 pm